Monday, May 8, 2017

People In Pain VLOG Living in chronic pain positively

Back in November, I think I started a daily VLOG on YouTube called " People In Pain" on my YouTube channel "ClusterHeadSurvivor" (no spaces).


To date, I have made 172 VLOGS. Some short, some a bit longer. Some funny, some sad, but everyone has a message. Every vlog tries to show despite this hell I am living in with chronic pain that I find positivity in my day.

I made this YouTube channel long before and had racked up over 350,000 views just on my cluster headache attacks. But I did not want to start this new vlog based around me suffering. I already have a handful of attack videos which is being used around the world and again last week on the BBC.

I wanted to concentrate on us as a whole. All of us suffer in some form of another. Yes, I have the world'sd most painful disease granted. But I also survive much more. SOme chronic 24/7 pain and other acute pains. So there is no award for who is first. Who hurts more, who hurts less. Whos pain is the worst. It is not about that. It is about all of us as a whole.

No matter how bad my days are. I usually can find something positive about it. Count my blessings in life and know tomorrow is a new day.

Also, if you are into cool cars I manage to film some cool cars to keep it a bit entertaining. You don't have to be a gearhead to appreciate it.

I try my hardest to add my humor into each vlog. Some may not all get me. But it is ok. This VLOG isn't for everyone. But maybe it might be for someone who could use some positivity in their life.

Please. Click on my channel, subscribe. And if you like a video give it a thumbs up. And share!
Subscribing is important and click on the bell for daily notifications for my next VLOG.

Thank you kindly, pain free wishes and as always #staypositive

People In Pain VLOG Click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment