Friday, December 30, 2016

We did it, thank you to everyone who reads this.

Wow, I can't believe this. I am so humbled beyond any measure of words. It is kinda surreal and hard to digest but thank you.


I can not believe as I write this today over 100,000 people have read this blog. WOW. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The writing was something I was ok at but still lacking good grammar. However, I believe the readers are more interested in the message I convey rather than spell checking. However, if you want to criticise it. Please work for free and rewrite from the bottom up....just kidding.

A few years ago when I had succumbed to the fact I can no longer work and a friend knew I liked to write when inspired suggested a blog. I did not even know what a blog was nor read one.

She showed me hers and I was intrigued. I was shocked anyone read anything past books and the paper since I am not a reader myself. I can't stand it actually. I'd rather be working with my hands than reading. But that is just me.

After consideration and talking to my wife and another fellow sick friend highly recommended it I gave it a go. I never in a million years thought anyone would read it. But I started writing to be able to have hopes to help 1 person. And if 1 person got something from this blog I was happy and going to keep writing.

I am still in awe that over 100,000 views on this blog exists. I am truly humbled. Thank you sincerely. And my hope was to help one person and still hope I have.

I look forward to putting the last 2 years of my life behind me and a great 2017 ahead. I will also start to include my vlogs in the blogs. I hope that is ok with you.

Again, kindest regards....please enjoy the vlog.

Thank you VLOG click here




No comments:

Post a Comment