Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to me, praying for a friend today

Today, I am 41. Yipeeeee. A year ago I
was laying in a hospital bed recovering from surgery #3. My 40th birthday SUCKED.Wow, you sure find out who you REAL friends are when your sick.

Today, my wife and son greeted me with a beautiful card and gifts. I feel so blessed not to be in surgery again.

However, today a friend I ave made since writing this blog found me and ironically we fund out we have the same neurosurgeon. Today my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family as she undergoes DBS. The same surgery I had but she doesn't have cluster headaches. I do not want to reveal who she is or what she has for her own privacy but we have never met and become email support friends for each others diseases.

I pray for her surgery to go well. That she finds relief from the pain she is in and have faith and hope for her to live or find normalcy in her life. Although I do not have what she does I can empathise and relate to pain she is in. I will visit her tomorrow God Bless you my friend,

Today, the sun is shining. I am not feeling to to bad so I will try to enjoy the spring day before my next attack.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment