Tuesday, April 2, 2013

French Documentary on Cluster Headaches

Some kind member on Cluster Busters seen this video and saw me in the video and sent me the link. (no i don't bust)

About a year ago I was contacted from someone from Switzerland asking to use my video for a documentary.

6 months ago a surgeon from Paris France asked the same.

This video was on in Switzerland but it is in french so I am not sure which person it was that asked for it. Either way I am grateful it got airtime.

A medical team in Japan contacted me last month and is now making a educational video for patients and doctors using my video again. They promised me a translated copy in English by May.

If you speak french....awesome,enjoy. If you don't, Blank face like me.... I am at 23:40 mark in video



http://www.rts.ch/emissions/36-9/4656157-migraine-le-casse-tete.html

1 comment:

  1. Noting the time that the headaches start and end each day should give you a strong case against a diagnosis of migraine so that you can start finding ways to work a life with cluster headaches. headache remedies

    ReplyDelete